What do I do next?

It’s a question we all ask ourselves from time to time, or maybe more often.  It’s a question I’ve asked myself since I was a kid, always wondering what the next event is, and what exciting thing I have to look forward to next. It made me very curious, and desperate to learn everything I possibly could.

My life gradually grew closer to God as I grew older, and I discovered community at my church. I met so many people that wanted to do the same thing as me: spread love in the world. During high school, I received many opportunities to travel. I got to see much of the world, even to go as far as Thailand. I became a youth leader, where I started to discover my passion: working with youth and teaching.

University is the best way for me to get to where I want to be. I want to be a teacher and hopefully, use my skills to teach. This e-portfolio is a way for me to show how I have progressed towards my goal of being a secondary school teacher, and working to get to that place in my life.

The last thing I want, however, is to somehow grow out of my curiosity that I hold for the world. I do not want to become complacent in what I do, and I do not want to fall into a rhythm of what I do.

I always want to be asking myself: What do I do next?